Monday 24 October 2011

Your Handy Digital Diabetes Guide

The first thing I've put together for you, is a pretty helpful creation designed just for you, with the intention of teaching you some of the kinds of things that I feel are most important to you, right now.

I've used an online tool called "Slideshare", which is basically an online slide hosting site. You can read and review presentations submitted by users and basically, it's a great way to access and deliver presentations anywhere at any time. You simply click a link, load up a presentation and just click your way through it.

Take a gander as this quick tutorial and you should be good to go:



It's perfectly suited for what I wanted to do for you, so here it is for you. I hope you can take half as much out of it as I put into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment